However, if have the desire to make one, the following are what I see available at the moment (the first four can be bought at any local Joann's or Hancock Fabric store):
- Burda's Josephine (the underdress is easy, and if you have time, the overdress is a nice addition)
- Simplicity 4055
- Butterick 6074
- Butterick 6630 (this requires fussing with to turn out well)
- Sense and Sensibility: I have been told these are excellent and more historically accurate.
- La Mode Regency Wardrobe This is pricey, but does include a wardrobe
- a few more online (with reviews)